Jordan Wolan, C.Ht.
Jordan Wolan received her certification in clinical hypnotherapy from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute, followed by extensive training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Integrated Time Line Therapy. She has experience working with a wide range of concerns including decreasing anxiety, phobias, addictive behaviors, habit replacement, issues around sexuality and letting go of past trauma. Jordan focuses on helping clients improve self-confidence and overcoming blocks to success.
She has worked extensively with individuals from diverse backgrounds, including the vitiligo community, the LGBTQ community, sex positive, sex worker, and kink communities.
Originally from New York, she lives in Los Angeles with her partner and enjoys yoga and the hypnotic art of fire spinning.
- Certified Hypnotherapist/Master Hypnotist (#26261098)
- Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Master Practitioner and Coach of NLP
- Practitioner of NLP
- Master Practitioner of Integrated Time Line Therapy
- Practitioner of Integrated Time Line Therapy
- Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
- Smoking Cessation
- Transgender Clients
- Weight Loss
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator
- Trauma Recovery
Pivot Point Advantage, Fullerton CA, 2016
Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Integrated Time Line Therapy, Success Mastery
Clinical Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Los Angeles CA
Honors Graduate and Director’s Award
Bachelor of Arts, Sarah Lawrence College, New York
American Hypnosis Association
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472