Sports hypnosis incorporates guided imagery and sports psychology and is used as a performance enhancement tool for professional athletes and teams.
Equally beneficial to coaches as well as athletes, Hypnosis works with the mind while physical training works with the body. Since relaxation is key to improved performance, hypnosis helps athletes during practice and competition.
I work with golfers, martial artists, equestrians, circus performers, swimmers, and Tough Mudders. Athletes can create an established auto-response which will help them handle personal challenges and reinforce goals.
- Better relaxation and ability to handle nervousness
- Facilitates stress management
- Increases concentration
- Eliminates sports phobia responses
- Ability to eliminate distractions
- Assistance in controlling pain
- Increased performance motivation
- Improved body awareness